Drake's Rush is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor that is part of Flames of Ambition DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Heavy Armor - True Sworn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(5 items) When you Bash an enemy, you and up to 3 group members within 15 meters of you gain Major Heroism for 12 seconds, granting you 3 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 18 seconds.
Drake's Rush Information
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Flames of Ambition DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
How to Get Drake's Rush
Drake's Rush set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Black Drake Villa. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Drake's Rush Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Drake's Rush Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.