Rank I - Enchanting Rank 1
Allows the use of Common (White) and Standard (Green) Aspect Runestones.
Rank II - Enchanting Rank 6
Allows the use of Superior (Blue) Aspect Runestones.
Rank III - Enchanting Rank 16
Allows the use of Artifact (Purple) Aspect Runestones.
Rank IV - Enchanting Rank 31
Allows the use of Legendary (Gold) Aspect Runestones.
Aspect Improvement is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Enchanting Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Aspect Improvement ranks
This Skill has two different ranks:
- Rank I - Enchanting Rank 1
- Rank II -Enchanting Rank 6
- Rank III - Enchanting Rank 16
- Rank IV - Enchanting Rank 31
Champion Points That Affect Aspect Improvement
Equipment Sets That Affect Aspect Improvement
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Enchanting Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Enchanting Skills Rank 1, Rank II at Enchanting Rank 6, Rank III at Enchanting Rank 16, Rank IV at Aspect Improvement Rank III