Rank I - Enchanting Rank 1
Allows the use of Common (White) and Standard (Green) Aspect Runestones.
Rank II - Enchanting Rank 6
Allows the use of Superior (Blue) Aspect Runestones.
Rank III - Enchanting Rank 16
Allows the use of Artifact (Purple) Aspect Runestones.
Rank IV - Enchanting Rank 31
Allows the use of Legendary (Gold) Aspect Runestones.
Aspect Improvement is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Enchanting Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Aspect Improvement ranks
This Skill has two different ranks:
- Rank I - Enchanting Rank 1
- Rank II -Enchanting Rank 6
- Rank III - Enchanting Rank 16
- Rank IV - Enchanting Rank 31
Champion Points That Affect Aspect Improvement
Equipment Sets That Affect Aspect Improvement
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Enchanting Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Enchanting Skills Rank 1, Rank II at Enchanting Rank 6, Rank III at Enchanting Rank 16, Rank IV at Aspect Improvement Rank III
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!