Rank I - Enchanting Rank 2
Runes in the world will be easier to see when you are 20 meters or closer.
Rank II - Enchanting Rank 7
Runes in the world will be easier to see when you are 30 meters or closer.
Rank III - Enchanting Rank 14
Runes in the world will be easier to see when you are 40 meters or closer.
Keen Eye Runestones is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Enchanting Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Keen Eye Runestones ranks
This Skill has two different ranks:
- Rank I - Runestonesier Rank 2
- Rank II -Runestonesier Rank 7
- Rank III - Runestonesier Rank 14
Champion Points That Affect Keen Eye Runestones
Equipment Sets That Affect Keen Eye Runestones
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Enchanting Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Enchanting Skills Rank 2, Rank II at Enchanting Rank 7, Rank III at Runestonesier Rank 14