|Stacks||500 (Regular Players)
1000 (ESO Plus Members)
Transmute Crystals are a type of Currency item in Elder Scrolls Online. These special items are obtained by players by completing Veteran Dungeons and Trials. Transmute crystals are bound to your account and cannot be traded, but can be used by any character in your account, same as gold. You can only hold up to 500 Transmute Crystals per account (1000 as a ESO Plus Member).
How to obtain Transmute Crystals
- Alliance War 30 Day Campaign Rewards (Tier 1) x50
- Alliance War 30 Day Campaign Top 10% Leaderboard x50
- Alliance War 7 Day Campaign Rewards (Tier 1) x10
- Alliance War 7 Day Campaign Top 10% Leaderboard x10
- Arena Leaderboard x5
- Trial Leaderboard x5
- Battlegrounds Leaderboard x5
- Random Daily Activity Finder (Once per day) x10
- Rewards for the Worthy (Once per day) x4-x25
- Trial Weekly Quests x5
- Undaunted Pledges Normal x1
- Undaunted Pledges Veteran x3
- Undaunted Pledges Veteran Hardmode x5
- Veteran Dragonstar Arena x5
- Veteran Maelstrom Arena x4
- Veteran Blackrose Prison x5
- Veteran Vateshran Hollows x5
- Dungeon Master Boss
- Random Daily Activity Finder (after first activity)
- Rewards for the Worthy (after first reward)
- Half-Digested Adventurer's Pack
What are Transmute Crystals Used For
- Use 50 Transmute Crystals to change the assigned Traits of any of your Weapons or Armor in a process called Transmute. This process requires that you have researched the Trait you want to imbue your weapon with.
- You must go to a Transmute Station to achieve it. The Transmute station is located within the Clockwork City and requires the Clockwork City DLC to access
- Other players cannot change the traits on your gear: it will become bound to the player who transmutes it.
- In the Set Collections, you can see all Item Sets in ESO (except crafted), where they drop, and even their combat bonuses. Once an Item Set piece has been collected, Transmute Stations will allow you to reconstruct an infinite number of copies of that piece by spending Transmute Crystals.
- See the Transmutation page for further details