A Woodworker in the Elder Scrolls Online collects high quality wood that can be used to craft elegant staves, bows, and shields. Woodworkers use these materials at Woodworking Stations, one of the many mills found in cities and towns throughout Tamriel. Here they can refine raw resources, improve existing items, research various traits, and deconstruct staves and shields they have found throughout their journey.
Skilled Woodworkers are always seeking to learn new techniques to better their skills at the mill. Finding special crafting books is the key to learning new Racial Styles, while researching Traits allows for the creation of higher quality staves and shields.
- Deconstructing dropped items or those crafted by others is the best way to gain inspiration and level up
- Putting points into Wood Extraction will increase your chances to extract special resins, and is therefore highly advisable
- Finding leather may be harder than cloth, as you must defeat enemies for it.
- Start with your Research as soon as possible, the best crafted sets require many traits researched per piece.
- See the Writs page for details on daily changes to get inspiration experience and special resins.
|Name & Icon
|Can be refined to make Sanded Maple
| Level 1-14
Woodworking Skill Rank I
|Can be refined to make Sanded Oak
| Level 16-24
Woodworking Skill Rank II
|Can be refined to make Sanded Beech
| Level 26-34
Woodworking Skill Rank III
|Can be refined to make Sanded Hickory
| Level 36-44
Woodworking Skill Rank IV
|Can be refined to make Sanded Yew
| Level 46-50
Woodworking Skill Rank V
|Can be refined to make Sanded Birch
| Champion Rank 10-30
Woodworking Skill Rank VI
|Can be refined to make Sanded Ash
| Champion Rank 40-60
Woodworking Skill Rank VII
|Can be refined to make Sanded Mahogany
| Champion Rank 70-80
Woodworking Skill Rank VIII
|Can be refined to make Sanded Nightwood
| Champion Rank 90-140
Woodworking Skill Rank IX
|Can be refined to make Sanded Ruby Ash
| Champion Rank 150-160
Woodworking Skill Rank X