Rank I - Provisioning Rank 1
Allows the making of up to level 19 Recipes.
Rank II - Provisioning Rank 20
Allows the making of up to level 29 Recipes.
Rank III - Provisioning Rank 30
Allows the making of up to level 39 Recipes.
Rank IV - Provisioning Rank 40
Allows the making of up to level 49 Recipes.
Rank V - Provisioning Rank 50
Allows the making of up to level 50 Recipes.
Rank VI - Provisioning Rank 60
Allows the making of up to level 150 Recipes.
Recipe Improvement is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Provisioning Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Recipe Improvement ranks
This Skill has five different ranks:
- Rank I - Blacksmithing Rank 1
- Rank II -Blacksmithing Rank 20
- Rank III - Blacksmithing Rank 30
- Rank IV - Blacksmithing Rank 40
- Rank V - Blacksmithing Rank 50
- Rank VI - Blacksmithing Rank 60
Champion Points That Affect Recipe Improvement
Equipment Sets That Affect Recipe Improvement
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Provisioning Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Provisioning Skills Rank 1, Rank II at Provisioning Rank 20, Rank III at Provisioning Rank 30, Rank IV at Recipe Improvement Rank III, Rank V at Recipe Improvement Rank IV, Rank VI at Recipe Improvement Rank V.