The Elder Scrolls Online v3.0.7 continues to fix issues in Battlegrounds and with the queuing system. Also included are a few combat-related adjustments and fixes for the Dragonknight, Nightblade, and Mages Guild skills, and we fixed a localization issue where there was some English text in the French game client. The size of this patch is approximately 127MB.
- Fixes & Improvements
- Base Game Patch
- Combat & Gameplay
- Dungeons & Group Content
- Quests & Zones
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn’t be able to join a Battleground under certain circumstances, and would get stuck in the queue.
- Note: Please make sure you leave Cyrodiil before queuing for a Battleground to ensure you don’t become stuck in the queue; this is a temporary issue, and will be fixed in a future patch.
- Fixed an issue where you would occasionally receive a message stating that someone declined a grouping invitation and get stuck in a queuing loop.
- You will no longer be kicked from a Battleground for inactivity as long as you are moving.
- Fixed an issue where the quest to kill enemy Wardens would display as “Kill Enemy Templars.”
- Salothan’s Council
- Killing Salothan’s Council now also kills all the adds involved with the fight.
- The last Councilor slain will now drop loot.
- Leaving Cold-Blood Cavern before talking to Rhea will now cause the quest to reset as originally intended.
- Vivec will no longer say his greetings to you at the final ceremony once you have completed the quest.
- Ancestral Adversity: Fixed an issue where you could see the location of a hidden door before being on the appropriate quest step.
- Family Reunion: Fixed an issue where you could defeat an NPC associated with this quest without actually being in the room.
- Like Blood From a Stone: If you leave Gavros’s lab without the formula, you can now re-enter through the front door.
- Fixed an issue where friendly and hostile telegraphs were not appearing around certain abilities while in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where you could become almost invincible after stacking a specific quest item.
- Ardent Flame
- Flames of Oblivion (Inferno morph): Fixed an issue where the Major Savagery buff granted by this morph was stacking with other sources of Major Savagery.
- Earthen Heart
- Obsidian Shield:
SpoilerDragonknights stacking Max Health could create extremely powerful damage shields on multiple allies at the same time, making some encounters easier than intended. We’ve kept the damage shield strength on the casting Dragonknight the same, while making it less effective on allies
- Reduced the strength of the damage shield you apply to allies to 10% of your max health, down from 15%.
- Increased the strength of the damage shield you apply to yourself by 200%. The total shield value on yourself should remain unchanged after these changes.
- Obsidian Shield:
- Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph): Fixed an issue where Rank III of this morph was not returning the correct amount of Stamina when the ability ended.
- Mages Guild
SpoilerThis updated design to Equilibrium matches the direction for many changes that were made in Update 14 where resources restored by abilities are a flat value instead of scaling with your stats. We’re making Equilibrium match the paradigm of being universally useful for all characters, instead of being primarily a tool for tanks to get a massive amount of Magicka back. Additionally, some players heavily rely on damage shields for survivability, so the healing penalty of this ability could be circumvented. It now affects all healing and damage shields done, but the value of the penalty has been reduced to compensate.
- This ability and its morphs’ Health to Magicka trade value is now determined by your character level, instead of scaling with your Max Health; it restores 3000 Magicka for 6000 Health at Rank IV.
- This ability and its morphs now reduce all of your healing done and damage shields you create by 50% for 4 seconds, instead of preventing you from healing yourself.
- Fixed an issue where Champion abilities that reduced the cost of your core mechanics (such as Warlord or Tumbling, which reduced the cost of Break Free or Roll Dodge) were not allowing you to cast those core mechanic abilities at the new, reduced cost.
- Hel Ra Citadel
- Yokeda Rok'dun will now reliably return to the fight after defeating some player characters.
- Yokeda Rok'dun will now consistently award Leaderboard points for defeating him in Veteran Difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the “Lantern of Anguish” achievement furnishing was slightly brighter than intended. The lantern once again has a subtle red glow, instead of blazing brighter than the mid-day sun.
- Fixed an issue relating to the Grouping Tool resulting in Ready Check notifications not being updated or received.
- Best of the Best: Fixed an issue where the rabbits you hunted would not correctly count towards this quest.
- Fixed an issue where some text in Vvardenfell was in English on the French game client.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Medals in Battleground games would contain extraneous text in the French game client.
- Fixed an issue where “Group” was not an available text chat channel while in a Battleground.