FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Enemy player characters that enter “Home Base" locations in Cyrodiil will now be killed immediately.
- Reduced the cooldown for the daily rewards from using the Dungeon Finder to 20 hours from 24 hours.
- Fixed an issue where you could use multiple knockback abilities (such as Meteor) on monsters to cause them to become stuck in the air.
- Fixed an issue where spell reflection abilities (such as Reflective Scale) would charge the reflecting player the resource costs of that spell.
- Fixed an issue where your mount's Stamina bar was not updating properly and becoming desynced from the mount's actual Stamina.
- Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs were not suppressing the damage over time effects from the Meatbag Catapult.
- Fixed an issue where the Champion UI was showing the incorrect bonus values when you redistributed your Champion Points.
- Akatosh's Blessed Armor: Fixed an issue where the blind debuff applied by this item set could be used on certain boss monsters.
- Adjusted the safeboxes across Tamriel to appear much more frequently.
- This is to facilitate Thieves Guild Safebox questing.
- The average value of the items found in Safeboxes has been reduced accordingly to account for the increased frequency.
- Made further improvements to the issue where you could see pink or missing textures. This is an on-going work in progress.
- Snakes in the Sands: You will now be able to interact with the victims to administer antidote.
- The Soul-Meld Mage: You will now be able to progress past the second pile of rubble while in monkey form.
- Proving the Deed: Ebonheart Pact player characters will now be able to properly interact with the backpack.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Some monsters associated with this quest will now actually stay dead when you kill them.
- Beasts of Falinesti: Pariel will now respond to combat, and be able to be subdued on the quest.
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking the Crafting tooltip when creating an item would cause an error message to display.
- Fixed an issue where mail attachments would occasionally not attach properly.
- Fixed an issue where closing and reopening the Send Mail window would cause pending attachments to disappear.