Table of Contents
- Firepot trebuchet weapons now have a delay between impact and their first damage-over-time tick.
- Enemies hit by knockbacks will now take proper fall damage.
- Fixed an issue where you could not view any effects. Note that this would only affect what you saw, and not what others could see.
- Costumes will no longer be applied while in Werewolf form.
- Fixed an issue where you would appear to be partially underground while riding your mount.
- Fixed an issue that was causing you to be unable to dismount.
- Dawn's Wrath
- Radiant Destruction: This ability now cancels if the enemy moves out of your line of sight.
- Destruction Staff
- Elemental Drain: Fixed an issue where multiple ranks of this ability could stack their magicka restore.
- Cleanse: Fixed an issue where this ability wasn't increasing magicka reneration from the Support passive Magicka Aid.
- Known Issue: Cleanse does not currently work properly specifically for Rank I, and will be fixed in a future patch.
- The Bantam Guar's default name no longer violates naming conventions.
- Crown Repair Kits can no longer be used while in combat.
- Fixed multiple issues with the Spawn of Mephala encounter within Veteran Fungal Grotto:
- The two Watcher beams will no longer occasionally fire at the same time.
- Visual telegraphs for the Watcher's Daedric Burn and Daedric Destruction abilities now appear correctly, and the damage from these abilities is consistent with the telegraph location.
- The beam from Daedric Burn will now correctly appear each time the ability is cast.
- The spiders inside the portal will now wait for you to engage before attacking, and will now consistently spawn and not get stuck inside the environment.
- The Spawn of Mephala's Daedric Explosion ability will now correctly display the telegraph and visual effects while casting.
- The portals that pull you into the pocket realm will now continue to appear throughout the encounter, as intended.
- The knock back and stun applied by Shadow Bolt is now CC-breakable, as intended. If you are knocked off the ledge and into the water, you'll now have the correct knock down animation.
- The Spawn of Mephala will now reset if pulled up the nearby ramp or pulled too close to the bridge.
- Thunderous Plate Mail: Fixed an issue where some types of melee attacks had a 100% chance to proc this item set.
- Trials of the Burnished Scales: Fixed an issue where the Argonian warriors could occasionally not be dueled.
- Fixed an issue where hyperlinks on the login screen would bring up a blank window instead of taking you to the hyperlinked page.