|Found||Grocers; Barrels, Baskets, Crates, Cupboards etc.|
Cheese is a Provisioning Materials in The Elder Scrolls Online. Can be acquired from Grocers and Barrels, Baskets, Crates, Cupboards etc.
Meat Dishes have an Increase Maximum Health effect.
- Level 20: Whiterun Cheese-Baked Trout - Fish, Cheese
- Level 25: Cheese Pork Schnitzel - White Meat, Cheese
- Level 35: Crispy Cheddar Chicken - Poultry, Cheese
- Level 40: Rabbit Haunch With Cheese Grits - Small Game, Cheese
- Level 45: Solstheim Elk and Scuttle - Game, Cheese
- Level Champion100: The Skald-King's Patty Melt - Red Meat, Cheese
Fruit Dishes have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect.
- Level 10: Pumpkin Cheesecake - Pumpkin, Cheese
- Level 30: Stormhold Baked Bananas - Bananas, Cheese
- Level 45: Melon-Chevre Salad - Melon, Cheese
- Level Champion 10: Ordinator's Beetle-Cheese Soup - Tomato, Cheese
- Level Champion 50: Fresh Apples and Eidar Cheese - Apples, Cheese
- Level Champion 150: Firsthold Fruit and Cheese Plate - Jazbay Grapes, Cheese
Vegetable Dishes have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect.
- Level 10: Carrot Cheesecake - Carrots, Cheese
- Level 15: Port Hunding Cheese Fries - Potato, Cheese
- Level 20: Alik'r Beets With Goat Cheese - Beets, Cheese
- Level 25: Eidar Radish Salad - Radish, Cheese
- Level 40: Cheesemonger's Salad - Greens, Cheese
- Level Champion 100: Taneth Chili Cheese Corn - Corn, Cheese
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and increase both Health and Magicka maximums.
- Level 30: Parmesan Eels in Watermelon - Fish, Melon, Cheese
- Level 45: Elsweyr Fondue - Red Meat, Melon, Cheese
- Level Champion 10: Seared Slaughterfish With Mammoth Cheese - Fish, Jazbay Grapes, Cheese
- Level Champion 50: Khajiiti Sweet-Stuffed Duck - Poultry, Bananas, Cheese
- Level Champion 150: Melon-Baked Parmesan Pork - White Meat, Melon, Cheese
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and increase both Health and Stamina maximums.
- Level 20: Stuffed Venison Haunch - Game, Greens, Cheese
- Level 25: Falkreath Meat Loaf - Game, Carrots, Cheese
- Level 40: Necrom Beetle-Cheese Poutine - Game, Potato, Cheese
- Level Champion 100: Kwama Egg Omelet - Poultry, Carrots, Cheese
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and increase both Magicka and Stamina maximums.
- Level 30: Apple-Eidar Cheese Salad - Apples, Greens, Cheese
- Level 35: Creamcheese Frosted Gorapple Cake - Apples, Carrots, Cheese
- Level 45: Drunken Goat Cheese With Radishes - Jazbay Grapes, Radish, Cheese
- Level Champion 10: Eidar Banana-Radish Vichyssoise - Bananas, Radish, Cheese
- Level Champion 50: Every-Morndas Casserole - Melon, Potato, Cheese
- Level Champion 150: Chevre-Radish Salad With Pumpkin Seeds - Pumpkin, Radish, Cheese
- Level 1: Jagga-Drenched "Mud Ball" - Coffee, Flour, Seasoning, Cheese
- Can be sold to vendors for ???
- Player trade value:
Acai Berry ♦ Aetherial Dust ♦ Apples ♦ Bananas ♦ Bervez Juice ♦ Bittergreen ♦ Carrots ♦ Coffee ♦ Comberry ♦ Corn ♦ Diminished Aetherial Dust ♦ Fish ♦ Frost Mirriam ♦ Game ♦ Garlic ♦ Ginkgo ♦ Ginseng ♦ Greens ♦ Guarana ♦ Honey ♦ Isinglass ♦ Jasmine ♦ Lemon ♦ Lotus ♦ Melon ♦ Metheglin ♦ Millet ♦ Mint ♦ Perfect Roe ♦ Potato ♦ Poultry ♦ Psijic Ambrosia ♦ Pumpkin ♦ Radish ♦ Red Meat ♦ Rice ♦ Rose ♦ Rye ♦ Seasoning ♦ Small Game ♦ Surilie Grapes ♦ Tomato ♦ Wheat ♦ White Meat ♦ Yeast
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This page appears to be melded with that of Acai. Some recipes and mentions of cheese are incorrect i.e. "Meat Dishes Level 1: Acai Tonic Infusion - Cheese" where the ingredient is Acai. This is also not a meat dish.