Heavy Armor - Annihilarch's Chosen
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) When you deal direct damage, you apply one of 5 random Major Debuffs to enemies within 8 meters of you for 18 seconds. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds and only if an enemy is in range. Eligible debuffs are Major Breach, Major Cowardice, Major Defile, Major Maim, and Major Vulnerability.
Kynmarcher's Cruelty Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Deadlands DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Kynmarcher's Cruelty Location
- Kynmarcher's Cruelty is an overland set that drops in The Deadlands and Fargrave.
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.
Kynmarcher's Cruelty Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Kynmarcher's Cruelty Pieces
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.