Slash an enemy, dealing 822 Magic Damage.
Attacking with Veiled Strike while Sneaking or invisible stuns the enemy and sets them Off Balance for 4 seconds.
Veiled Strike is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Shadow Skills Line, which is part of the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Veiled Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Surprise Attack -Converts to a Stamina ability, and applies Major Fracture to the enemy, reducing their Physical Resistance.
Concealed Weapon -While slotted, your Movement Speed while Sneaking or invisible is increased.
Champion Points That Affect Veiled Strike
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Veiled Strike
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 4
- Values listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.