Path of Darkness
|Cast Time||Instant (10s)|
Create a corridor of shadows, dealing 143 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second.
While on the path and for up to 2 seconds after leaving it, you gain Major Expedition increasing your Movement Speed 30%.
Path of Darkness is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Shadow Skills Line, which is part of the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Path of Darkness Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Twisting Path-Path effects a large conal area and deals more damage.
Refreshing Path-Path also heals you and your allies.
Champion Points That Affect Path of Darkness
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage over time
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Path of Darkness
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set increases Major Expedition to 2.8 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 20
- Because this is an Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
| Bolstering Darkness | | Concealed Weapon | | Consuming Darkness | | Dark Cloak | | Dark Shades | | Dark Veil | | Dark Vigor | | Manifestation of Terror | | Mass Hysteria | | Refreshing Path | | Refreshing Shadows | | Shadow Barrier | | Shadow Cloak | | Shadow Image | | Shadowy Disguise | | Summon Shade | | Surprise Attack | | Twisting Path | | Veil of Blades | | Veiled Strike |