|Cast Time||Instant (15s)|
Summon a shade version of yourself to attack an enemy and fight your side for 15 seconds.
The shade’s attacks deal 238 Magic Damage and afflict the enemy with Minor Maim, reducing their damage by 15% for 4 seconds.
Summon Shade is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Shadow Skills Line, which is part of the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Summon Shade Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Summon 2 shades instead of one.
Shadow Image -Summon a ranged shade instead which deals more damage, and you can activate the ability again to teleport to it.
Champion Points That Affect Summon Shade
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases initial Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Summon Shade
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 42
- Because this is an Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
| Bolstering Darkness | | Concealed Weapon | | Consuming Darkness | | Dark Cloak | | Dark Shades | | Dark Veil | | Dark Vigor | | Manifestation of Terror | | Mass Hysteria | | Path of Darkness | | Refreshing Path | | Refreshing Shadows | | Shadow Barrier | | Shadow Cloak | | Shadow Image | | Shadowy Disguise | | Surprise Attack | | Twisting Path | | Veil of Blades | | Veiled Strike |