FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DLC GAME PACK
- Imperial City Prison
- Flesh Grenades now can be thrown by werewolves, and the werewolf transformation will no longer be removed when getting in proximity of a Flesh Grenade.
- The group event will now correctly take 20 minutes to respawn for anyone with the achievement, and two minutes to respawn for anyone without the achievement.
- The area beneath the ladders in the Imperial Sewers will no longer have a location based immunity. Instead, anyone that enter the Sewers from the Districts will have a timed immunity buff similar to the buff when traveling from District to District.
- Fixed an issue where you would occasionally be unable to progress through the central event in the Imperial Sewers.
- Arena 6: Spiral Shadows
- Werewolves can now throw Venom Grenades, and the werewolf transformation will no longer be removed when getting within proximity of a Venom Grenade.
- Fixed an issue where webspinners and the spider swarm had a chance to appear immediately after The Champion of Atrocity recovered from the obelisk's stun ability. The webspinners and the spider swarm now correctly wait at least 15 seconds before appearing.
- Monsters that are spawning in no longer attack immediately after the portal visuals have completed. This also fixes ranged attackers from squeezing in a ranged attack before being stunned when all the obelisks are clear of webs.
- Arena 8: Igneous Cistern
- Fixed multiple issues with the Flame Knight's Standard of Might:
- The damage from the Standard will no longer impact you when standing outside of the telegraph.
- Removed the double damage tick that was incorrectly affecting player characters inside the telegraph.
- Added a UI indication on the Flame Knight's health bar when she is being buffed by the Standard.
- When the Standard despawns, the effects will now be immediately removed from you and the Flame Knight.
- The effects from the Standard no longer apply immediately when the spell is cast; the effects will wait a second to allow the Standard to impact the ground.
- Removed the ability to block the ticking damage as this is a persistent Area of Effect attack.
- Arena 9: Theater of Despair
- After using a portal to travel to the upper level, the animations will be removed sooner, and you will not be stunned as long.
- Moved the location where you portal in; the new location is outside the range of the Lava's Molten Destruction.
- Voriak Solkyn no longer immediately casts another ability after you successfully interrupt his Necrotic Swarm.
- Fixed an issue where killing a summoned Crematorial Guard would interrupt Voriak Solkyn's casting.
- Awaken the Past: Your quest progress will no longer be blocked if you have previously earned the Hero of Wrothgar achievement.
- Long Live the King: Roxanne will now speak to you if you have a high bounty.
- King-Chief's Throne: Fixed an issue that caused King-Chief Edu's Uppercut to fail to animate or do the proper amount of damage.
- Unfinished Dolmen: Fixed an issue where Zandadunoz would occasionally not spawn properly.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Made additional fixes to the issue where double-tapping the Shift key could get you stuck sprinting indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally prevent the Crown Repair Kit from correctly repairing gear if you entered combat at the moment you activated it.
- Darkshade Caverns
- Mine all Mine: You will now be able to talk to Nervyna Selos to progress the quest as stated in the quest tracker.
- Veteran Crypt of Hearts
- Werewolves can now free webbed allies without losing their werewolf transformation.
- Werewolves hit by Nerien'eth's Blood Lust will no longer lose their werewolf transformation, and can use the synergy when prompted.
- The Grip of Madness: Killing Mayor Aulus now advances the quest, and the quest reward will no longer scale to your level as was originally intended.
- Fixed an issue that was causing hints on loading screens to cycle more rapidly than intended.