Conjure icy shards around you to skewer enemies in the area, dealing 294 Frost Damage in the area every 1 second over 12 seconds. This damage increases by 30% if cast with a Destruction Staff equipped. Enemies hit are overcome with bitter cold, reducing their Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds. This ability has a higher chance to apply the Chilled status effect.
Summons at targeted location instead of around you. Deals damage based on your offensive stats rather than Max Health.
Winter's Revenge is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Winter's Embrace Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Winter's Revenge
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Winter's Revenge
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information