Medium Armor - Argonian
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) When you deal damage with a Melee Attack, you deal an additional 928 Poison damage over 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Viper's Sting Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Viper's Sting Unique Set Pieces
Knife of Shadows
Viper's Sting Set Location
- Viper's Sting Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Fungal Grotto (Normal and Veteran). It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Viper's Sting Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type except bow- as a melee proc set it was determined to no longer be necessary
- As of Update 15 - Horns of the Reach this Set now does it's damage over time.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Viper's Sting Set Pieces