Let loose a battle cry, healing yourself and nearby allies for 3480 Health over 10 seconds.
Vigor is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Assault Skill Line and can be unlocked by participating in PvP activities. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Echoing Vigor - Increases the radius. Increases the duration as the ability ranks up.
Resolving Vigor - The heal over time now happens faster over a shorter duration, heals for more, increases your Armor, but now only targets yourself.
Champion Points That Affect Vigor
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Vigor
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Assault Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Assault Rank 5
- Morphs: Echoing Vigor & Resolving Vigor
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Where does it scale off