Lob an explosive skull at an enemy, dealing 739 poison damage.
Every third cast of this ability deals 20% increased damage.
While slotted, casting any necromancer ability while you are in combat will count toward the third cast.
Converts into a stamina ability and deals poison damage, casting any necromancer ability counts towards the third cast.
Venom Skull is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Grave Lord Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Builds that use Venom Skull Skill
Champion Points That Affect Venom Skull
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Venom Skull
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Stamina
- Unlocked at Burning Skull Rank IV