Rank I - Unlocked at Imperial 5
Increases your Max Health by 600
Rank II - Unlocked at Imperial 15
Increases your Max Health by 1200
Rank III - Unlocked at Imperial 30
Increases your Max Health by 2000
Tough is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Imperial Racial Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill has two different ranks:
- Rank I - Imperial Rank 5
- Rank II - Imperial Rank 15
- Rank III - Imperial Rank 30
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill of same name effect: Increases Max Health by 3% and damage done by 3%.
Champion Points That Affect Tough
Equipment Sets That Affect Tough
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Imperial Racial Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Imperial Rank 5, Rank II at Imperial Rank 15, Rank III at Imperial Rank 30