Thunderbug's Carapace is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Primal
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you take Physical Damage, you deal 714 Shock Damage in a 5 meter radius around you. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Thunderbug's Carapace Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Thunderbug's Carapace Set Location
- Thunderbug's Carapace Set can be acquired at Malabal Tor
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Thunderbug's Carapace Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Thunderbug's Carapace Unique Set Pieces
Thunderbug Carapace Bugslayer
- Type: Dagger
- Dropped by: Oghezai, Hoarvor Pit, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments: Befouled Weapon
- Traits: Sharpened
Thunderbug Carapace Quicksilver Axe
- Type: Axe
- Dropped by: Adavos Dren, Roots of Silvenar, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments: Absorb Stamina
- Traits: Sharpened
Thunderbug Carapace Boots of Clomping
- Type: Sabatons
- Dropped by: Arrai, Shael Ruins, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments:Maximum Health
- Traits: Prosperous
Thunderbug Carapace Heretic's Necklace
- Type: Necklace
- Dropped by: Gwaeregil, Tomb of the Apostates, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments:Spell Resistance
- Traits: Arcane
Thunderbug's Carapace Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does anyone know where the Thunderbug's Bracers are dropped? I can't find them on any of the guild traders and I'm not sure they even exist.
el troll del norte de malabal tor, me dio una greaves y staff thunrder, voy a seguir matando ese bicho para ver si me puedo armar el set
Thunderbug's Girdle dropped from Gwaeregil (Tomb of the Apostates), Thunderbug's Sabatons and Thunderbug Carapace Boots of Clomping dropped from Arrai (Shael Ruins), and Thunderbug's Ring dropped from a random coldharbour spawn while in Malabal Tor. Still looking around for more.
Gwaeregil, Tomb of the Apostates, Malabal Tor actually drops the unique Dead Man's Ring of Salvation "This ring is, gold in color, but color only." Not sure where unique Thunderbug Ammy is.
Timestamp: 3:34 EST, 7-21-17, Xbox One.
Where can this station be found?
does the shock dmg scale with anything?