The Rift Treasure Map II is a Treasure Map in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is acquired randomly from looting or is bought from other players. To use it, you must have the map in your inventory and you must travel to the location. The map will be consumed when used.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- The Rift Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Draugr's Heritage Set, Witchman Armor Set, Ysgramor's Birthright Set.
- The Rift Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for Ancestral Nord Style: Sword and Gloves
You can find The Rift Treasure Map II at:
- The central part of The Rift
- On the shore of a lake next to a white-bark tree and wooden carts
|The Rift Treasure Maps|