Hurl strands of cursed spider silk to ensnare your foes, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies in the target area by 50% and dealing 2325 Physical Damage. After 10 seconds the webs burst into venom, dealing 3098 Poison Damage to the enemies within.
A ranged ally targeting an enemy in the webs can activate the arachnophobia synergy, dealing 3000 Poison Damage to them fearing them for 4 seconds and summoning a spider to attack for 10 seconds. The spiders bite enemies for 899 Physical Damage.
The synergy also fears the enemy.
Tangling Webs is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Undaunted Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Tangling Webs
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Tangling Webs
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Undaunted Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Tangling Webs Rank IV
|Undaunted Guild Skills|