Light Armor - style
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) Increases Weapon and Spell Damage by 372. Increases damage taken from Flame and Fighter's Guild abilities by 5%.
Talfyg's Treachery Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor Sets
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Stonethorn DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: medium
How to Get Talfyg's Treachery
Talfyg's Treachery set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Castle Thorn. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Talfyg's Treachery Notes & Tips
Talfyg's Treachery Pieces
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.