Rank I - Clothier Rank 1
Allows the use of Jute and Rawhide.
Rank II - Clothier Rank 5
Allows the use of Flax and Hide.
Rank III - Clothier Rank 10
Allows the use of Cotton and Leather.
Rank IV - Clothier Rank 15
Allows the use of Spidersilk and Thick Leather.
Rank V - Clothier Rank 20
Allows the use of Ebonthread and Topgrain Hide.
Rank VI - Clothier Rank 25
Allows the use of Famin and Fell Hide.
Rank VII- Clothier Rank 30
Allows the use of Ironthread and Iron Hide.
Rank VIII - Clothier Rank 35
Allows the use of Silverweave and Scaled Hide.
Rank IX - Clothier Rank 40
Allows the use of Void Cloth
and Daedra Hide.
Rank X - Clothier Rank 50
Allows the use of Ancestor Silk and Rubedo Leather.
Tailoring is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Clothier Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill has two different ranks:
- Rank I - Clothier Rank 1
- Rank II - Clothier Rank 5
- Rank III - Clothier Rank 10
- Rank IV - Clothier Rank 15
- Rank V - Clothier Rank 20
- Rank VI - Clothier Rank 25
- Rank VII - Clothier Rank 30
- Rank VIII - Clothier Rank 35
- Rank IX - Clothier Rank 40
- Rank X - Clothier Rank 50
Champion Points That Affect Tailoring
Equipment Sets That Affect Tailoring
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Clothier Skills
- Skill Type: Passive
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Clothier Skills Rank 1, Rank II at Clothier Rank 5, Rank III at Clothier Rank 10, Rank IV at Clothier Rank 15, Rank V at Colthier Rank 20, Rank VI at Clothier Rank 25, Rank VII at Clothier Rank 30, Rank VIII at Clothier Rank 35, Rank IX at Clothier Rank 40, Rank X at Clothier Rank 50