Create a globe of magic suppression, dispelling enemy placed effects instantly. Enemies within the globe are stunned for 12 seconds. Enemy players will be silenced rather than stunned.
The globe also damages enemies for 246 Magic Damage every 0.5 seconds.
The globe also damages enemies standing inside it.
Suppression Field is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dark Magic Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Suppression Field
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumaturge - increase damage over time
Equipment Sets That Affect Suppression Field
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Dark Magic 12