Transform yourself into pure energy and flash forward, dealing 678 Shock Damage to enemies in your wake and stunning them for 3 seconds. Enemies near your final location are also stunned, but not damaged.
This effect cannot be blocked.
Casting again within 4 seconds cost 33% more Magicka.
You also stun enemies behind you, damaging them based on your highest stats.
Streak is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Storm Calling Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Streak
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Streak
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information