Stonefalls Treasure Maps for Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) are special consumables that lead the player to treasure chests. This ESO Stonefalls Treasure Map Guide has maps for all of the treasure locations in this region.
You can click the map to open it to full size. The links below will open a page that displays all known info about that map. You can click on the map to display it larger on your screen.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- Stonefalls Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Shadow of the Red Mountain Set, Shalk Exoskeleton Set, Silks of the Sun Set.
- Stonefalls Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads for Ancestral Nord Style: Bows, Chest Pieces
All Stonefalls Treasure Maps Guide