Violently drain the last spark of life from a corpse, dealing 4590 Shock Damage over 20 seconds to all enemies around the corpse and between you and the corpse
While slotted, your damage done is increased by 3%
Shocking Siphon is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Grave Lord Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Shocking Siphon Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Detonating Siphon - Ability now deals Disease Damage. The corpse explodes at the end of the siphon, dealing additional damage.
Mystic Siphon - You restore Magicka while siphoning the corpse.
Builds that use Shocking Siphon Skill
Champion Points That Affect Shocking Siphon
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumaturge - increase damage over time
Equipment Sets That Affect Shocking Siphon
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Grave Lord Rank 42