Shalidor's Curse is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is one of the Crafted Sets, part of One Tamriel, and has 4 bonuses.
Any Item - Any Craftable
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 841 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(4 items) Adds 841 Max Health
(5 items) While you are under 50% Health, dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack heals you for 941 Health, this effect can happen every 1 second and scales off the higher of your Maximum Magicka or Stamina.
Shalidor's Curse Set Guide
- Type of Set: Any
- Required Traits Researched: 8 Traits
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Tank
- Value: Low
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
How to Get Shalidor's Curse Set
- Shalidor's Curse Set can be crafted at Mage's Guild - Eyevea
Shalidor's Curse Set Notes & Tips
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- You must complete the Mage's Guild quest line in order to have access to craft this set
- Requires 8 Traits to craft pieces of this Set
- 2 & 4 item bonuses were added in Patch V1.3.3.
- Healing Taken, Healing Received and Healing Done all impact the heal of this Set.
- The Summerset Chapter is required to craft Jewelry for this Set.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
correction, a full set procs a heal of 501 hp if below 50% health. wiki needs to correct this.
Shalidor's Curse is not IN the Mage's Guild of Eyevea. It is at the South End OF Eyevea.
I can make this in all armor types, weapons, and styles. Message me on NA PS4 PSN:WICKEDPHARAOH.