Launch a blinding flare, revealing stealthed and invisible enemies in the target area.
Exposed enemies have their Movement Speed reduced by 50% and take 2151 Flame Damage over 3 seconds, and cannot return to stealth or invisibility for the duration.
Exposed enemies take damage over time.
Scorching Flare is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is part is found in the Storm Calling Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Scorching Flare
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Scorching Flare
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Support Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Revealing Flare Rank IV