Runecarver's Blaze is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor that is part of Scribes of Fate DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Light - __style__
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(5 items) Your damage over time effects deal additional 209 Flame Damage on the third damage tick. This damage scales off your Weapon and Spell Damage and always applies the Burning status effect.
Runecarver's Blaze Information
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Scribes of Fate
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
How to Get Runecarver's Blaze
- Runecarver's Blaze Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Scrivener's Hall. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Runecarver's Blaze Notes & Tips
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Runecarver's Blaze Pieces
- The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!