Slice into your enemy's life force, dealing 1799 Bleed Damage. Applying the Hemorrhaging status effect, and setting them Off Balance for 7 seconds.
You heal for 2400 for the first enemy hit. The heal grows in power by 800 for each additional enemy hit, up to five times.
The healing of this ability scales off your Max Health.
Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Bleed Damage, applying the Hemorrhaging status effect. Enemies hit are set Off Balance.
Ruinous Scythe is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Bone Tyrant Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ruinous Scythe
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Quick Recovery
Equipment Sets That Affect Ruinous Scythe
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Death Scythe Rank IV