Rubedite Greaves is one of the Heavy Armor in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Rubedite Greaves is regular armor not part of a Set, and can be found as enemy drops, looted from containers, or crafted by the right profession. The level of the item determines its efficacy based on Battle Leveling.
Rubedite Greaves Information
- Type: Heavy Armor
- Level range: CP150 - CP160
- Materials Needed: 140 Rubedite Ingot
- Crafted by: Blacksmithing Rank 50 (Requires Metalworking Rank X)
- You may be asked to craft this item as part of a Writ request.
- See Glyphs and Traits to understand how to apply enchantments and what traits do.
- See Sets for set details. Set items have unique naming, but share the basic defensive properties of base items.
Rubedite Greaves Notes & Tips
Heavy Armor is the most protective form of Armor in ESO. It is ideal for Tanks and anyone wishing to forgo damage for protection. It favors blocking, Spell Resistance and Healing Taken. A full set of Crafted Superior Heavy Armor at VR12 will net you 1963 Armor (without taking into consideration Traits and assuming you have rank III Resolve). That value will be slightly less if your set isn't crafted. This is roughly 225% the value of a full set of Light Armor and 148% the value of a full set of Medium Armor.
For Sets click here