Recipe: Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia is a Drink Provisioning recipe in Elder Scrolls Online. Recipes have to be found in the world, usually inside barrels and crates, and then consumed to be learned. Recipes are not bound to account, and can be sold to other players.
Recipe: Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia Information
Creates Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia
You gain a 150% Experience Point bonus from all sources for 30 minutes. The timer pauses when you are offline, and resumes when you return. This bonus is compatible with other foods or drinks.
Notes & Tips
- To craft Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia, you must first find an Aetheric Cipher.
- This extremely rare item can potentially be found on any monster within certain areas, listed below.
- You also need a Recipe Scroll for Psijic Ambrosia.
- Use the Aetheric Cipher while the Psijic Ambrosia Recipe scroll is in your inventory, and the recipe scroll will transform into a Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia Recipe scroll.
- This recipe can only be understood by those with the highest rank of the Recipe Quality Provisioner passive.
- The recipe for Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia calls for one unit of Aetherial Dust and one Psijic Ambrosia drink.
- Aetherial Dust is very rarely found on the resource nodes in certain zones - it can appear on ore, raw cloth, fallen wood, alchemical herbs and mushrooms, and water sources. It is not found on monsters.
- Both the Aetheric Cipher and Aetherial Dust are unbound, meaning that they can be traded and sold from one player to another. These items will only appear in the following areas: