Expose an enemy’s weaknesses to afflict them with Major Breach, reducing their Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5948 for 20 seconds.
When a marked enemy dies, you heal yourself to full Health and you gain Major Berserk, increasing your damage done by 10% for 10 seconds.
You can only have one Reaper's Mark active at a time.
If the marked enemy dies, you gain Major Berserk, increasing your damage done.
Reaper's Mark is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Reaper's Mark
- Blessed - (needs testing)
- Quick Recovery - (needs testing)
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Reaper's Mark
- Any Set that increases Healing Taken or Healing Done should, in theory, increase the healing from this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set increases the duration of Major Berserk to 7 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Possible bug: Skill claims that Major Berserk lasts for 5 seconds but it only lasts for 3 on character. Not sure if this is an error simply with the skill's description, or if the skill is broken.