Reaper's March Treasure Map VI is a Treasure Map in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is acquired randomly from looting or is bought from other players. To use it, you must have the map in your inventory and you must travel to the location. The map will be consumed when used.
- Treasure maps must be in your inventory and you must travel to the location listed and dig the mound.
- The map will be consumed when used.
- The following champion skills affect treasure map drops: Treasure Hunter, Fortune's Favor
- The Mirri's Expertise perk from Companion Mirri Elendis allows you to find additional loot from treasure map chests
- Treasure maps can contain antiquity leads, crafting materials, motifs and sets.
- Reaper's March Treasure Maps can drop the Overland Sets: Senche's Bite Set, Skooma Smuggler Set and Soulshine Set.
- Reaper's March Treasure Maps can drop Antiquity Leads: --
You can find Reaper's March Treasure Map VI at:
- Northeastern Reaper's March
- From Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine travel southwest towards Ushmal's Rest. Once you reach old wooden dock, turn right and look for dirt mound near rocks
|Reaper's March Treasure Maps|