Raw Ancestor Silk is a material used for Clothier in The Elder Scrolls Online. Like all ores/woods/etc, it must be found in the field, or obtained from Hirelings, Writs rewards, or deconstruction of Champion 150-160 Light Armor. Raw Ancestor Silk an be found in reward boxes from Clothing writs. Those writs may also contain survey maps, where you can find rich nodes for the material.
Raw Ancestor Silk
|Champion Rank 150-160
Tailoring Rank X
Raw Ancestor Silk Uses
- Use in Clothier to make Ancestor Silk Armor
- Can be refined in batches of 10 to receive 7-10 Ancestor Silk, Trait Gems and Tannins.
- See the Battle Leveled page to understand how materials are found based on your character level and skill level.
- This was added with the Orsinium DLC.
- You must have max rank in Tailoring (10) to be able to mine this node.