Queen's Elegance is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - High Elf
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(5 items) When you use a Light Attack you reduce the Health, Magicka, or Stamina cost of your next active ability cast within 2 seconds by 10%. When you use a fully charged Heavy Attack you gain Empower for 3 seconds, increasing the damage of your Heavy Attacks against monsters by 80%. Each of these effects can occur once every second.
Queen's Elegance Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Queen's Elegance Set Location
- Queen's Elegance Set can be acquired in Auridon
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Queen's Elegance Unique Set Pieces
Elegant Serpent's Flame
Elegant Deathcaller's Cowl
- Dropped by: Quendia, Norendo, and Eraman, Soulfire Plateau, Auridon
- Enchantments: Maximum Magicka
- Traits: Reinforced
Elegant Bahkig's Purestaff
Queen's Elegance Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Queen's Elegance Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I've been using this set and as far as I can tell you get the Queen's Elegance buff once you launch a completely charged heavy attack at a valid target, not once it hits the target. This is a very important distinction because it means the dmg buff is going to be applied to the heavy attack that granted the buff since it will land on target before you land another dmg attack. So the five piece bonus is basically just adding 2.6k dmg to your heavy attacks which is actually a lot compared to other sets that buff heavy attack dmg.
Anyone know if a heavy attack sets up an additional +2610 on the next light attack? Seems like it would if you were in the "saving 10% cost"-window or if out of the window the LA could restart the 10% savings AND have the 2610 added to the damage?
I've tested it a little since it's revamp and afaik there's a 2 second cooldown after you proc it regardless if you spend it or not. It also doesn't last very long so you gotta attack right after it's proc'd. When it comes to heavy attacking it's w/e since the heavy attack itself takes ca 2 secs but when it comes to light attack it procs at like every second or third attack.
The sign that it's activated is a red mist around the player when light attack, and white/blue "glitter" around the player at heavy. It's considered a light attack until you've completed a heavy so no medium attacks.
Can't say if it's a good set or not since I only got 5 random pieces to try it.
is it work with critical ?
where can i get the elegant jerking chest? ty
does this work for werewolves