Point-Blank Snipe is one of the Weapon Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of Markarth DLC, and has 2 bonuses.
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 103 Weapon and Spell Damage (Perfected Only)
(2 items) Increases your damage done with Snipe based on how close you are to your target.
Max Damage: 33% at 3 meters.
Minimum Damage: 5% at 18.5 meters.
Point-Blank Snipe Guide
- Type of Set: Weapon Set
- Required Content: Markarth DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
How to Get Point-Blank Snipe
Point-Blank Snipe Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Vateshran Hollows. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Point-Blank Snipe Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Point-Blank Snipe Pieces
The set consists of a Bow.