Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(5 items) Whenever you kill an enemy afflicted with a poison effect, their corpse releases a writhing mass of fetcherflies, which seek out the nearest enemy within 12 meters, causing them to bleed for 5,850 Bleed Damage over 10 seconds. This effect scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Pestilent Host Information
- Type of Set: Medium Armor Set
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Markarth DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
How to Get Pestilent Host
Pestilent Host set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Vateshran Hollows. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Pestilent Host Notes & Tips
Pestilent Host Pieces
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.