The Elder Scrolls Online v3.0.10 includes more fixes for the Grouping Tool and queuing, in addition to some adjustments to the Halls of Fabrication Trial and some gameplay-related fixes. This includes a change to how summoned pets will heal in combat. The size of this patch is approximately 112MB.
Fixes & Improvements
- Alliance War & PvP
- Combat & Gameplay
- Dungeons & Group Content
- Base Game Patch
- Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where you could receive an erroneous error message if a player declined the Ready Check while forming a Battleground group.
- Green Balance
- Enchanted Forest: Fixed an issue where this morph was not generating Ultimate if the ally was healed to above 50% health on the first healing tick.
- Monsters associated with Vvardenfell quest objectives will now respawn faster in relation to the number of player characters in the general area.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Pinnacle Factotum
- Reverted the Pinnacle Factotum's maximum health back to what it was before the previous patch; it will now match what was in patch v3.0.8.
- Reverted the change to Shockwave so the stun can once again be blocked.
- Hunter-Killer Fabricants
- Reverted the change to Static Cascade so the stun can once again be blocked.
- Permanently summoned pets, such as the Unstable Familiar or Feral Guardian, will now heal back to full health after exiting combat.
- Immobile monsters will now drop threat faster after they realize they can't hit you.
- Fixed an issue where you would be removed from a queue when trying to re-queue immediately after declining a Ready Check.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent other players from being found for your group if your first replacement declined the invite.
- Fixed an issue where you would not be put back into a queue after attempting to form a group when another player would not accept the Ready Check due to being inactive.
- Adjusted the alignment of the message for purchasable character slots so it will no longer collide with the character list on character select.