FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC GAME PACK
- Ruins of Mazzatun
- Tree-Minder Na-Kesh will now properly resume combat regardless of where a phantom is killed.
- Fixed an issue where Xal-Nur could become permanently enraged due to the spice disappearing in certain circumstances.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
Maw of Lorkhaj
- “Into the Maw" will now correctly award loot once per week, regardless of how many times the quest had been completed during the week.
- Defeating Rakkhat in Veteran Hard Mode now grants the correct amount of bonus leaderboard points.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- You will no longer be able to jump from the outer wall sections into or on top of an Inner Keep.
- Fixed an issue where the Mannimarco costume could not be dyed.
- You will now be able to fast travel directly into Dragonstar Arena once it has been discovered.
- Fixed an issue where the quest reward boxes for the Celestial Trials were not granting the intended rewards.
- Heem-Jas' Retribution:
- Fixed an issue where this item set was granting Major Berserk to a friendly target around the enemy that died instead of the set wearer.
- Fixed an issue where Major Berserk, granted from this item set, was stacking with other sources of Major Berserk.
- Robes of the Necromancer: Fixed an issue where this item set was healing and granting Magicka to a friendly target around the enemy that died instead of the set wearer.
- Sergeant's Mail: Fixed an issue where this item set's 5-piece bonus could be purged from you.
- Storm Knight's Plate: Fixed an issue where this item set was triggering 100% of the time instead of 10% of the time.
- Slithering Brood: Regent Cassipia will now properly spawn in as a follower upon entering Fearfangs Caverns, and the Scorpion Matron eggs will also now be present.
Japanese Game Client
- Clarified the error messages displayed when trying to create an account with a User ID and/or email that is already in use.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!