Table of Contents
- Anyone that currently has a campaign will be receiving a free home campaign reassignment.
- Fixed an issue where monsters spawned from Dark Anchors would not display the proper effects.
- Fixed an issue where Fear effects were causing you to fall through the world.
- Animations will now play properly when you are forced to dismount.
- You will now have the correct animation when you immediately attempt to remount after being forcibly dismounted.
- You will no longer be dismounted when trying to mount shortly after sneaking.
- Fixed an issue where combat pets would go idle after being hit by an AoE attack, and not respond to any attack or recall commands.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in a state where you were moving faster than intended.
- Veteran Crypt of Hearts
- Mezeluth's Fire Runes will no longer damage player characters that are being levitated by her Fulminating Void ability.
- Significantly increased the number of lootable Dwemer containers in a number of locations. All Dwemer locations will now contain an approximately proportional number of containers for their overall size.
- Increased Inner Sea Armature containers by 50%
- Increased Santaki containers by approximately 50%
- Increased Razak's Wheel containers by approximately 125%
- Increased Lower Bthanual containers by approximately 300%
- Increased Yldzuun containers by approximately 400%
- Fixed a commonly-occurring issue after Update 6 was released, specifically affecting Windows 8, where your game could crash.
- Fixed an issue where you could not re-enter reticle mode after using “Buy Multiple” at a vendor.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!