Table of Contents
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.5.5 is an incremental patch that addresses some game crashes that occur in Cyrodiil, plus some adjustments in Craglorn. We have also adjusted the amount of XP you will receive when you complete Veteran Rank content, and fixed your progress bar so it no longer appears as though you need 4,000,000XP to gain a Veteran Rank.
- Campaign Loyalty pay will now reward you if you stay in successive campaigns for more than one back-to-back duration.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when you first enter Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash in heavy combat situations specifically in Cyrodiil.
- Updated the Undaunted skill line tooltip to include Undaunted Pledges as a way to gain reputation.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to interact with any object after swapping weapons during a roll (such as rolling after falling from a high distance).
- Fixed an issue where other player characters would show the incorrect weapon when they swapped to their inactive weapon slot, then equipped different weapons.
- Experience awarded for discovering new areas in Silver and Gold content now correctly scale to your level.
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in smaller than expected experience gains for difficult quests at Veteran Rank.
- Fixed an issue where some objectives that are tied to achievements were granting less experience than intended for those at Veteran Rank.
- Inner Fire: Fixed an issue where the taunt immunity from this ability and its morphs was being applied after only two taunts. It will now apply after three taunts within ten seconds.
- All versions of Dragonstar Arena are now accessible from Veteran Rank 1 and up.
- Skyreach Hold: Arnoth's Power Orbs will no longer get stuck after he respawns.
- Increased the experience you get for completing the following:
- Anka-Ra Burial Sites
- Magical Anomalies
- Nirncrux Mines
- Light From the Darkness: Fixed an issue where King Dynar would get stuck when you freed him, and would block your quest progress.
- Fixed an issue where your experience bar progress would lead you to believe that 4,000,000XP was needed to gain a Veteran Rank instead of 1,000,000XP.
- Note: This was purely a visual issue, and you would still gain a Veteran Rank after earning 1,000,000XP.
- Updated the Grouping Tool to allow groups to be searched for Dragonstar Arena as long as you meet the Veteran Rank requirements.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!