Charge your fists with the power of the storm. Light attacks become lighting bolts, dealing 1512 Shock Damage, and heavy attacks blast enemies in target area for 596 Shock Damage.
Both attacks deal 3% additional damage.
Attacks deplete Ultimate until you run out or the ability is toggled off.
Overload is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Storm Calling Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Power Overload -Increase range and radius of heavy attacks.
Energy Overload - Light and heavy attacks restore magicka, but has less bonus damage
Champion Points That Affect Overload
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Overload
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Storm Calling Skills Rank 12