Nikulas' Heavy Armor is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Nord
Bind on Pickup
Nikulas' Heavy Armor
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) Whenever you successfully block, you gain a stack of Nikulas' Resolve for 5 seconds, up to once every half second. After 8 stacks you consume Nikulas' Resolve and deflect the next direct damaging attack made against you within 5 seconds, avoiding it completely.
Nikulas' Heavy Armor Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Nikulas' Heavy Armor Set Location
- Nikulas' Heavy Armor Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Blessed Crucible (Normal and Veteran). It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Nikulas' Heavy Armor Unique Set Pieces
Necklace of Giant Toes
- Type: Necklace
- Dropped by: Grunt the Clever, Blessed Crucible
- Enchantments: Health Recovery
- Traits: Healthy
- Type: Healing Staff
- Dropped by: The Pack, Blessed Crucible
- Enchantments: Weakening
- Traits: Defending
Nikulas' Heavy Armor Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Nikulas' Heavy Armor Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
If it reflects, do I still take damage? When a sorc cast an ability and it reflects, does it reflect for his damage or my damage(as if I we're to cast that skill) Can the reflect work on two enemies at the same time?
Wonder if this set would be decent in PvP...
Should waste Sorcs and anyone who uses Reflect-able spells.
would love to have this set as a cartable set so we could put our on enchantments as to how we prefer to wear it.