Night's Silence is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is one of the Crafted Sets, part of One Tamriel, and has 4 bonuses.
Any Item - Any Craftable
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(5 items) Ignore Movement Speed penalty of Sneak.
Night's Silence Set Guide
- Type of Set: Any
- Required Traits Researched: 2 Traits
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Stam DPS PvP
- Value: Low
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
Night's Silence Set Crafting Site
- Auridon - Hightide Keep
- Glenumbra - Mesanthano's Tower
- Stonefalls - Steamfont Cavern
Night's Silence Set Notes & Tips
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- Requires 2 Traits to craft pieces of this Set
- 5 item bonus was added in Patch V1.1.2
- 2 & 4 item bonuses were added in Patch V1.3.3. The Health Recovery was removed in this patch as well.
- The Summerset Chapter is required to craft Jewelry for this Set.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This set pairs nicely with the Night Terror set that ground drops in Storm Haven. 5 of Night's Silence, plus 3 pieces of Night Terror adds 1096 Max Stamina and reduces the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak cost by 27%. It was suggested that the Night Mother's Embrace set is better than that, but I'd argue that the combo I suggest offers a meatier stealth boon. It also claims that Night Terror only offers Medium pieces, which I'm fairly certain is wrong.
I can make this in all armor types, weapons, jewelry and styles. Message me on NA PS4 PSN:WICKEDPHARAOH
This is probably one of the most boring, but practical, sets in the game. I'd say it's one of the strongest sets for a stealth build, or any solo exploration of Cyrodiil. Stamblades in particular gain a lot from this set. This is one of those sets that, even though there are shinier, more interesting sets out there, should probably never be discounted completely; it's probably one of the best vanilla crafted sets, if not the best.
There are no crafting stations for this set at the location indicated in Auridon.
I can make this in all armor types, weapons, and styles. Message me on NA PS4 PSN:WICKEDPHARAOH
I can craft this in all styles. Light, Med, Heavy, and all weapons. Msg me PS4 Na PSN WICKEDPHARAOH
Is it possible to craft medium armor in the Night's Silence set style? The crafting tables will only let me craft heavy armor in this style. The clothing table for Night's Silence doesn't have a Night's Silence tab on it.
Can anyone tell me which improvements I need to learn to forge the gear? Somewhere I read about each piece of gear having two specific improvements I need to learn before... Many thanks