Project a globe of annihilation that floats forward for 10 seconds, , dealing 316 Magic Damage every 1 sec to nearby enemies.
An ally near the globe can activate the Combustion synergy, causing the orb to explode for 2249 Magic Damage to nearby enemies and restoring 3960 Magicka or Stamina to the ally, whichever maximum is higher.
Necrotic Orb is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Undaunted Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Necrotic Orb Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Mystic Orb - Increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery while active.
Energy Orb - The orb heals allies instead of damaging enemies.
Builds with Necrotic Orb
Champion Points That Affect Necrotic Orb
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Necrotic Orb
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Undaunted Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Undaunted Guild Rank 5
- Morphs: Energy Orb & Mystic Orb
|Undaunted Guild Skills|