Violently drain the last spark of life from a corpse, dealing 4620 Shock Damage over 20 seconds to all enemies around the corpse and between you and the corpse.
You also gain 150 Health, Magicka and Stamina Recovery while siphoning the corpse.
While slotted, your damage done is increased by 3%.
Your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery increases while siphoning the corpse.
Mystic Siphon is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Grave Lord Skills Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Builds that use Mystic Siphon Skill
Champion Points That Affect Mystic Siphon
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumaturge - increase damage over time
Equipment Sets That Affect Mystic Siphon
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Shocking Siphon Rank IV